Fulfillment & Kit Packer Associate
Be a part of the Taylor Made Team and support the company’s Core Focus to bring elevated experiences to clean beauty enthusiasts. This role will support our mission with order product fulfillment for our fastest growing product line, Custom Nail Polish kits and complementary products.
Our company is in aggressive growth. In order to accommodate this growth, we are looking to hire both part-time and full time hardworking and dedicated fulfillment and inventory associates.
This is production and fulfillment type of work: labeling and assembling items and kits, fulfilling ecommerce and wholesale orders and documenting daily inventory checks.
Scope and Impact
You will be a trustworthy team member and help bring our clean beauty mission to life with the highest quality and care in packing and shipping of our innovative products.
Commitment to our core values is critical to our business and your success at Taylor Made.
Taylor Made Core Values:
- Hardworking and has passion for the work
- Continuously strive for improvement
- Attention to detail
- Help first
- Care deeply about our customer
- Exhibit humility alongside confidence (no one is entitled to anything)
Team / Processes / Culture
- Actively considers team objectives and understands every contribution is valuable
- Offers improvements/solutions to make our internal processes more efficient (i.e., batching work, studio organization, WIP inventory, etc.)
- Fulfills orders in support of ecommerce and wholesale orders
- Performs daily inventory checks for in-demand products and sub-assembly components
- Ensures every kit assembly and sub-assembly meets the Taylor Made standards.
- Ensures pristine organization and upkeep of workstations
- Ensures product integrity and quality standards for polish, bottling and labeling for every order
- Efficiently communicates packing, fulfillment, and inventory issues expeditiously with Team
Knowledge and Skills
Our ideal candidate can/is/has:
- Demonstrate strong understanding of and commitment to world-class packing and product standards
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow through skills
- Able to follow directions and accountable for accomplishment of tasks assigned
- A team helper - positive and flexible when changes arise
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- A willingness for continuous improvement in all aspects of role
Location and Commitments
- Part-time, in-studio position.
- 15-24 hours per week, 4-6
- $15-17 per hour depending upon experience
- Generous Employee Discount
- Workplace benefits
Please submit a cover letter detailing why you’d be a great fit for Taylor Made to email@example.com